Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jeans and Scarf

Hello all! Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been almost two months since I posted! I'm so sorry- I got a new phone and everything is all out of whack- but I am back, hopefully for good. A ton in my life has changed recently, but I am still not sure where the road of my life is headed, so I'll spare the gory details for now, and share my outfit instead! I'm pretty stoked about this one, though it is from awhile ago. Here's the details-
Jeans- Kensie from Gordmans, originally $40, bought for $17
Sweater- Charming Charlie, originally $40, bought for $19
Scarf- Forever21, originally $10, bought for $5
Boots- Target, originally $45, bout for $20

I've really been digging these jeans recently, and actually saw them at a boutique recently for $88! Just a solid reminder to shop sales and to not let the store name keep you from checking out the clothes- I usually avoid clothing in Gordmans, but decided to look and found the first jeans I've loved in years! Well, hopefully everybody enjoyed this, and I'll have more outfits soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment