Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dressing for Spring

Hello all! Well, I guess it's time I let the cat out of the bag and say I have a new job! I quit my last one without having a new one lined up, and had a couple weeks of unemployment. But to keep things short and sweet, I am now working at Maurices and super excited about it! The only thing I could complain about is having to somewhat change my style, but that's not always a bad thing! :) Right now we are selling a ton of coral and teal spring items, so I am trying to reflect that in my outfits. I have to say, I really love some of the merchandise we have, and I can't wait to get a little more money to go shopping! For today, I have an outfit that I normally wouldn't have worn, but I actually think is pretty cute.
Jeans- Jeggings from Maurices $29
Top- Living Doll from Von Maur, originally $30, bought for $9
Vest- Rain from Younkers, originally $40, bought for $14
Shoes- Maurices $10
Octopus Necklace- Charming Charlie $12

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...that outfit looks a lot like something your very fashionable mom would wear! I like it!

    ReplyDelete