Friday, February 27, 2015

New Job

Hello all! Today I am posting an outfit that I made at my new job! I've been working there for a couple weeks, but I wanted to make sure that everything would work out before I said anything :). I am planning on writing a bit today on my I Have A Dream page, but I won't bore everyone with the details here. If you're interested, just click on the top to get to my other page. For here, I'll just explain that my job does something called "First 15" where we put together an outfit with clothing from the store. Unfortunately, this lovely practice will be the death of my wallet and I bought this outfit shortly after trying it on. For now, here's the photo and the cost of each item- enjoy!
Floral Jumper- $44
Teal Blazer- $39
Long Necklace- $16
Gladiator Wedges- $39
Handbag- $44

P.S.- If you're interested in seeing other Maurices outfits, search #1756 on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment